Sorry for the delay in this but I wanted to get Blogmas up. I’m sure every one has set out their goals for 2020. I’m not too sure what my real goals are but I’ve come up with a few ideas I’d like to achieve this year.
- Learn Latin – Or should I say relearn. I took the Cambridge Latin course GCSE when I was in secondary school. I did it along side my A Levels as I wanted to become an Archaeologist. Now in the eyes of my Latin teacher I failed. I didn’t really pay attention in class. In fact I remember sitting in class joking and listening to the radio more than actually listening to the teacher. I ended up coming away with an E grade. I know I’m not being graded this time but I want to see if I can make it to the end of the Cambridge Latin course and just be proud of that achievement. It’s a shame I don’t know anyone who knows Latin to check I’m translating right but I’ll try my hardest with the resources I have.
- I want to keep up with the Team TOMM – I don’t know if you know what that is. It’s a cleaning programme designed to make cleaning easier, so your not constantly cleaning and means your able to keep your house tidy so you don’t have to do the massive purge of rooms when you clean them.
- Keep up to date with blogging – I seem to have good months and bad months. I’ve now bought a Social Media planning to try and help me stay organised and keep up to date. Whether it works I don’t know but we will see. I will still be having my days off during the week to have time to myself but I will also be setting aside time during the week to dedicate to blogging. That way unless there is a huge emergency or I’m ill blogs should go up on time at 8pm GMT everyday.
- Lose weight/walk more – I like to walk to ease my anxiety and I used to find it was a good way to lose weight. I’m hoping by walking again I can achieve that. Especially as the speed I walk at I’m sure could be considered as power walking. I’ve been struggling to lose my weight from when I was pregnant with Bella – the joys of Narcolepsy. Constantly craving carbs and too tired to exercise. I want to try to get down to my original weight of 9 and a half stone but any loss is progress so I will be trying hard not to beat myself up if I don’t meet that goal. Especially as we would like to have a second child so that may not go to plan.
- Watch all the Marvel Cinematic Universe films – I started this last year and didn’t get very far. I now how phase two DVD set and phase three part one so I can sit down and get pretty far through the films before I need to buy phase three part two. I love the MCU but I can’t claim to be a true fan as I have managed to miss films out. Hopefully this way I can be fully up to date with the first three phases.
- Save money – I think this is a normal yearly goal for people. I did pretty well with saving and budgeting last year so hopefully I can carry on this year.
That is my main goals for this year so let’s see how well I do. Maybe share a few goals you have for 2020. Maybe one of my goals is the same as yours and we can try to achieve it together. Let me know in the comments section.
Happy New Year everyone and I hope it’s as wonderful as you can make it. And remember things go wrong, things fail but always focus on the progress you’ve made. Any progress is progress and therefore a positive.
Love CiCi x